Season Ticket Renewals
Season ticket holders that renew their seats by paying in full or by using one of the two payment plans below will receive unique benefits for the rest of the current season and beyond.
Log-in to your account on mycheckerstickets.com or contact your Checkers’ sales representative to renew.
Renewal BenefitsSeason ticket holders who renew their seats will continue to enjoy the same benefits as in the past, including:
- Season Ticket Holder entrance to the arena
- Six free exchange opportunities per seat
- Discount on additional tickets
- Priority on purchasing playoff tickets
- Merchandise discount
- A 2012-13 Checkers yearbook
Partial Payment Options4-Pay AND 6-Pay Payment Plans are available for Season Ticket Holders. To be put on a payment plan, please contact your designated Season Ticket Representative.
4-Pay Payment PlanThe 4-Pay option allows you to place a 25 percent deposit on your tickets. Subsequent equal payments will be charged on your credit card every other month on the 1st of that month (June 1, August 1, October 1).
- Those on 4-Pay Payment Plans are also eligible for inclusion in the 10 prizes in 10 games sweepstakes.
- There is a $0.50 surcharge per game ($19/ ticket) by choosing the 4-Pay Payment Plan.
6-Pay Payment PlanThe 6-pay option allows you to place a 16 percent deposit on your tickets. Subsequent equal payments will be charged on your credit card every other month on the 1st of that month (May 1 through September 1).
- There is a $1 surcharge per game ($38 / ticket) by choosing the 6-Pay Payment Plan.