CHARLOTTE, NC—The Charlotte Checkers would like to remind their fans about Friday’s “As Seen on TV” night, presented by TeleBrands, when the team will host the Elmira Jackals. The event will be the first ever partnership between TeleBrands and a professional sports team and will involve a giveaway of not 100, not 500, but 2,000 “As Seen on TV” products!
TeleBrands is an award-winning global direct-response marketing company with worldwide success in the infomercial products category. For over 26 years, the company markets some of the country’s top direct response television products.
The evening will celebrate the unique style of branding that TeleBrands has pioneered and promises to offer value you simply “have to see to believe.” In addition, TeleBrands’ founder and CEO, AJ Khubani, will be on hand to present the giveaways and communicate his company’s mission to “create products that solve everyday problems.”
The products to be given away include:
- EZ Combs™ is the hair accessory that stretches to easily create popular hairstyles instantly!
- HeelTastic™ is made with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal ingredients that penetrate deep to the source to soothe dry skin on your heels, knees, elbows and even cuticles.
- Jupiter Jack™ is the revolutionary, new cell phone accessory for your car that turns your car radio into a hands free phone so you can safely talk and drive at the same time.
- PedEgg™ is made with precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin to give your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves. Over 30 million units of the PedEgg have been sold to date.
- Shoes Under™ is the revolutionary new way to store and protect up to 12 pairs of shoes with neatly separated pockets that are designed to keep your shoes dust-, moisture-, and bug-free.
- Windshield Wonder™ combines a micro fiber cleaning cloth with a long handle and pivoting head to make windshield cleaning fast and easy. It can also be used indoors to clean mirrors, hard to reach windows, appliances, or just about any hard surface.
The first 2,000 Checkers fans through the door that night will receive an authentic TeleBrands “As Seen on TV” product for free. For the first time in professional sports history, this giveaway will include actual products you can purchase in stores that are not just one-time promotional items.
But wait, there’s more! In addition to product giveaways, there will be Billy Mays-like demonstrations, product showcases and a select number of tickets available for less than $10 via www.gocheckers.com.
For more information on TeleBrands and “As Seen on TV” products or to schedule interviews with AJ Khubani please contact Andrea Pass, Steinreich Communications, 201-498-1600, email@example.com. Visit www.TeleBrands.com.
The Checkers (11-4-2-0) will host Gwinnett on Wednesday at Time Warner Cable Arena. Game time is 7 p.m. and ticket information can be obtained by calling 704-342-4-ICE or visiting www.gocheckers.com
Notes: The Checkers have won six straight games at home…Charlotte has scored 41 goals in its last seven games (5.85 goals per game)…Tyler Doig has 16 points (4g, 12a) in his last nine games…Kenny Roche has seven goals in his last seven games…Randy Rowe has seven points (3g, 4a) in three games since beginning the season on injured reserve…Michel Leveille leads the team in scoring with 25 pts (10g, 15a) in 17 games…T.J. Reynolds leads all ECHL defensemen with 72 penalty minutes and eight fighting majors…Derek Couture remains on loan to Hartford, Matt Ford remains with Lake Erie (AHL) and defenseman Ethan Graham is with Norfolk (AHL)…Trevor Glass remains on the 21-day injured reserve.